University of Cambridge (2007 - 2011)
Miracle and Medicine in Medieval Miracula ca. 1180 - ca.1320
Supervised by Dr Carl Watkins
University of East Anglia (2005 - 2006)
Miracles and Medicine: The Experience of the Pilgrim at Bury St Edmunds
Supervised by Professor Carole Rawcliffe
BA History (Hons): First Class
University of East Anglia (2001 - 2005)
The Fabric of Faith: The Social and Religious Meanings of Medieval Hospital Space
Supervised by Dr Isla Fay
Units completed: Medieval Medicine; Landscape History; Early Modern Popular Politics; Popular Culture 1450-1700; Medieval Latin.
- Medieval Latin 2003-2006 (BA and MA course modules, UEA)
- Introduction to Arabic 2005 (BA course module, UEA)
- Beginners’ French, 2007 (History Faculty, University of Cambridge)
- Beginners’ Spanish, 2009 (History Faculty, University of Cambridge)
- Latin Palaeography 2005-2007 (MA course modules, UEA and University of Cambridge)
- English Palaeography 2006 (MA course module, UEA)
- Medieval Manuscripts in the Digital Age, 16-21 February 2009
- (AHRC, University of London)
- Conserving Manuscripts and Archives in Oxford, 29 November 2012
- (Magdalen College, Oxford)
- Basic Introduction to Human Remains, July 2004 Sedgeford Historical and Archaeological Research Project)
- Basic Excavation and Recording Techniques, July 2004 (Sedgeford Historical and Archaeological Research Project)
- Excavated at the Neolithic site of Kalavasos Kokkinoya, Cyprus, 2005.
- Employed as an Archaeological Finds Processor by Archaeological Solutions Limited in Bury St Edmunds during the summer of 2005.
Library and Information Professional Skills
Cataloging experience of Anglo-American Cataloging Rules (AACR2), using MARC21 format for bibliographical data.
- Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals (2013 - 2014).
- Member of The Association for Manuscripts and Archives in Research Collections (2010 - present).